Jamie Fender

Photographer

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Brett and Christen

I'm finally getting caught up on my blog.....again.....whew! Brett and Christen were married in St Lucia, so I wasn't able to attend their wedding. This is a few of my favs from the reception they had at the Magnolia Room in Memphis, TN. It was absolutely beautiful! What an amazing couple!!

We started off with some fun pics of them.....


I love the back of this dress! (I mean, I like it all, but the back was my favorite part....)





Beautiful family!


Loved this cake!


I just love this shot! The cousins all landed at the bar.....it'd be cool to get the follow up shot, 20 years from now, at one of their weddings.....



Daddy's girl!



Their first dance was to "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol....I just love that song!


Her 94 year old grandfather was on the dance floor like it was no big thang!!


Here he was dancing to "I'm too sexy" hehehehehe



Seeing couples who've been together for so long, and still in love, is one of my favorite parts of weddings! Christen and Brett were married on her parents 30th wedding anniversary! 30 years!!!!


And because of this, Christen dedicated her boquet to her mother instead of tossing it.....


Thank you Brett and Christen for allowing me to share such a beautiful day! It has been wonderful getting to know the two of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home