Jamie Fender

Photographer

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Virginia, Anabelle and Grace

These girls, gosh I've known them for 5 years now. I home schooled my oldest daughter for 4 years, and these gals were in our homeschool group. Grace is one of Tori's friends and Virginia is one of my babysitters. She has babysat for me since Brian was a baby!! I can't believe she's almost grown now....gosh.....
It was super fun shooting these gals. Their mom just let me take off with them and do what we wanted. We started in Old Navy's dressing room....the manager didn't really like that though, so we left...then we shot outside the mall, until we were asked to stop there as well....at last we ended up in a perfectly public street and we were okay from there..LOL!!!

_MG_2480.jpg
_MG_2483.jpg
_MG_2498.jpg
_MG_2502.jpg
_MG_2508.jpg
_MG_2512.jpg
_MG_2529.jpg
_MG_2539.jpg
_MG_2595.jpg
Anabele
Virginia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home