Jamie Fender

Photographer

Friday, August 22, 2008

Pics from home

These are kind of random, just a few pics of my kids, all taken on different days doing different things, but oh well! :)

Tori at the pool

Say cheese!!

Tori and Brian's first day of school. Taken with Tori's camera, LOL, sometimes I just want to point and shoot! Tori started the 5th grade and Brian started Kindergarten, his first year of elementary school and her last! :(

first day of school

Jules and Brian in the fountain downtown in the Rivermarket, OMG they had SO MUCH FUN!!!





before they got wet:







Brian jumping into the lake

Brian soaring through the air

And for kicks a pic of me...

I like cake

I like cake

I was taking a self pic, and a groomsman walked behind me, he thought it was funny. So next thing you know he's dragging in all the other groomsmen into the mix! LOL!

Self Portrait Games

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Harrison said...

So much fun and speaking of Target...........D has the same little sundress/bathing suit cover up that Jules has on in the fountain pictures. Cute.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home