Jamie Fender

Photographer

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tim and Amy's Post Wedding Shoot

This was probably some of the most fun I've ever had at a portrait session! It was great because the couple had been married the weekend before, so we were able to take our time and shoot as much as we wanted. We took off downtown, went for a carriage and trolly ride. We played around in the old fashioned phone booth, and photograrphed them fighting with their light sabers! (that was their idea, what fun!) And right as we were leaving, we ran into a guy on stilts who made them balloon hats that connected them! It was an amazing afternoon! So much so, that I'm now suggesting it to all of my clients! Anyway, I'm rambling, just thought I'd share!




















I loved how throughout the day, so many people would start clapping for them! It was so sweet!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home