Jamie Fender

Photographer

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My babies..

So my son Brian is sick with strep throat....poor thing.
Well, yesterday, he just looked so pitiful and sweet on my couch. I think it's because this is one of the few times he's actually still and not being a ham. So, I pulled out the cam and snapped a couple shots. Then realized I haven't taken pics of my kiddos in forever, I've just been so crazy busy!! So, to make it even, I took some shots of my girls. Here is a 5 minute photo session of my kiddos from yesterday:

My sick boy:

he's so sick....
My poor baby


Julianne:

Julianne with a blanket on her head
Julianne with Tori and her junk behind her
Julianne being pouty

Victoria: (I call her Tori, but she's been trying to go by her "real" name, so I'm trying to be respectful...lol)

Tori doing her homework
Tori being silly
The only way I got her to smile

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see these, love my babies,
grandma

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home