Jamie Fender

Photographer

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My baby broke her leg :(

So my 3 year old, Julianne was riding in my lap on the Rocket Slide at Burns Park in NLR. Sounds safe right? Yeah, not so much. I had her arms and legs tucked into my own, but at the end of the slide it dropped and turned sharp to the left. At this point Juliannes left leg let loose and slammed into the side wall of the slide, breaking her shin bone. I heard it pop and her scream and OMG, off to the ER we go. Poor baby! She's all better now, but seeing as I'm behind in my blogging I figured I'd still include it.

The X Rays
the new x ray

Leaving the hospital, shot with my phone:
Poor baby

Rockin the tricycle with her cast:
Rock on Jules!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home