Jamie Fender

Photographer

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stephanie and her daughter

This precious little girl was actually a flower girl at one of the weddings I shot back in March. So her mom hired me to do pics of just the two of them before she started kindergarten. Last of the "little girl" pics, she's getting her hair cut and starting school, so she's a big girl now!! We met at a beautiful lake in Cabot and after being attacked my mosquitoes, we actually had a great shoot. She looks just like her mom! They are both so beautiful!

Mother and Daughter

more faces

tickle tickle

one of their faces LOL

more mommy and daughter

color or b/w?

taking a walk

patty cake patty cake baker's man

Stephanie and Liza

Stephanie and her daughter

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Harrison said...

Jamie these are all beautiful and brought a tear to my eye.........my baby girl started K this year too.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home