Jamie Fender

Photographer

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

I love my kids! Have I ever mentioned that? Well, just so you know, I just love my kids! Here is a little video that my brother took on Christmas morning. (please excuse the mess, it was Christmas) Anyway, my oldest daughter Tori started violin lessons this year, and decided to perform a Christmas concert with the first song she learned ("Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"). So Tori played the violin while Brian and Julianne sang the song. It was precious!! One of those moments that you just love being a mom! Be sure to watch to the end, cause they are so proud of themselves, it's hilarious!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so precious! What a great performance!!!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home