Jamie Fender

Photographer

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Lauren King (now Holly)

So I finally get to blog about Lauren's bridal pics! I shot these back in October, but of course, couldn't blog them until they got married! She and Jeremy got married on March 23, then I went to Vegas for a week, so I'm finally getting caught up on this! Yeah! Lauren was so much fun to photograph. Not shy at all, and would do anything I asked. At one point I lay on the ground and literally had her run and jump over me, dress and all! Oh, and she had these totally cool boots on that were as colorful as her personality. However, she didn't wear those on the wedding day, she wore sneakers instead! LOL! Lauren reminds me so very much of myself when I got married, she's about the same age I was, and I just see so much of myself in her! What a great chic! hehehe.....
N E way! Here she is:












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home