Jamie Fender

Photographer

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Best Friends Forever

I had the priveledge of shooting 3 incredible gals this weekend. Grace just turned 11, and for her birthday her mother gave her a photoshoot with me! So I took off with Grace and her two best friends downtown and had a super fun shoot with them. They were super awesome, they coordinated perfectly! (much better than most adults I might add! hehe)
They had sas and priss and attitude, very "Charlie's Angels." I love it!

BFF

.

Grace

.

Sophie

Madi

Grace

silliness

.

Charlie's Angels?

Charlie's Angels?

.

best friends forever

And for those of you who remember, I shot Grace and her two sisters last year . Since I had them I snapped a couple of the sistas as well, so here they are one year older!

Anabel, Virginia and Grace

sistas

3 Comments:

Blogger Cara Beth said...

I love these girls! They are so precious in their little outfits. This just gave me an idea for my closest college friends. :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sparks Photography said...

So cute! That's a great gift idea.

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Leone Iglesias said...

suas fotos são lindas... parabéns

your photos are beautiful ... congratulations

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home