Jamie Fender

Photographer

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Robertson Family

Dr Robertson is my dentist and this will be my 2nd year of shooting him and his family! You can see the shots from last year here . Both years I went to their home and we walked around in their neighborhood. It was great for them because it's SO much easier on their kiddos being in a familiar place. AND they had another baby since last year!! I had no idea! I should get my teeth cleaned more often apparently, I'm not sure how I missed her entire pregnancy!! And she looked exactly the same, gorgeous, you could not tell she had a baby just a few months prior!

robertson

robertson

robertson

robertson 2008

robertson

robertson

robertson

robertson

robertson

robertson

robertson

robertson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home