Jamie Fender

Photographer

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Gypsy Tour....

So, a few weeks ago, my husband arranged for my children to visit their aunt in Alabama for 6 days! He had drill for the Navy in MS, so it was sorta on his way. So I got 6 days all to myself! A friend of mine called it my gypsy tour, cause I stopped so many times! LOL! I like it, so it stuck. First I stopped in Memphis to see a friend (and fellow photographer) Christen Jones. Well, when photographers get together, we take pictures. Here are some pics I took of Christen....

(this one's from my camera phone)







So then I drove up to Louiseville KY, and stopped at a couple places along the way....

So first I stopped at a winery, and was really disappointed, it was all dolled up like a gift shop. They had wine tastings, and I tried them all. They were okay, I bought a bottle, just to be polite. They also had these really neat old cars. Not really expected in a winery, but okay, I'll photograph it.







Then I stopped on the side of the road, at what I thought was an exit, but it was a truck weigh in station, OOPS! But it had a parking lot, so I parked, and ran off into this field. Took some pics of some rusty circular thing. Not sure what those are called, but they looked cool, and then did some landscape selfportraits. It was so fun to just take off like that!





And this shot here I took driving down the road. The traffic didn't allow for me to pull over, so I held my hand out the window and set the timer for this shot! LOL! I can only imagine what those around me thought.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home