Jamie Fender

Photographer

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My shoot with Humza!

I had the amazing opportunity to shoot with one of the photographers that I met in Vegas, Humza Yasin! (http://humzayasin.com/) He was super fun to hang out with and really talented! He had a wedding and bridal here in Little Rock and he invited me to tag along! I was so pumped because I had never shot an Indian wedding before, it was amazing and fun and the colors were so vibrant! I haven't gotten to the wedding yet, but here are a few of my favs from the bridal I shot with him:





5 Comments:

Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Sooo lovely!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Mom of these kids said...

These pics are great! I bet you had a lot of fun, he seems liks such a great guy. I love the one of her standing behind the red gate.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

spectacular! i LOVE them!

julia

2:34 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Spectacular! I LOVE them!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Ugh, your pictures are AMAZING.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home